A Touch of Disney: Opening March 18
New, Limited-Capacity Ticketed Experience Coming to Disney California Adventure Park Beginning March 18
Experience the world-famous Disney food and beverages interact with Disney characters, shop for Disney gear.
- When: Starting Mar. 18 on Thursdays – Mondays from noon to 8 p.m.
- Cost: The introductory $75 ticket includes admission, parking for the experience at Mickey & Friends parking structure, unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the day of the experience, and a $25 A Touch of Disney dining card valid towards the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages (subject to restrictions including not being valid for alcohol). Ticket prices are subject to change.
- How To Get Tickets: A Touch of Disney tickets will be available on Disneyland.com beginning March 4, for select days from March 18 through April 5, 2021. Tickets for this experience will then be released for dates on a rolling basis until the experience ends.
- Dining: Table reservations for Lamplight Lounge and Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining will be made available beginning March 11. Table reservations do not provide admission to A Touch of Disney and dining at those locations requires A Touch of Disney ticket that is valid on the same day as the table reservation.
Come and experience the thrills of Disney’s California Adventure Park®, a separate park adjacent to Disneyland®. With plenty of choices both for kids and adults alike, families will never run out of favorite rides to go on and shows to see. Explore the wonders of Cars Land™ and take a ride through Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree™. See the magic from above with the famous Pixar Pal-A-Round™!
Disney California Adventure® Park contains several areas of fun and magic:
- Cars Land
- Grizzly Peak
- Pixar Pier
- Paradise Gardens Park
- Hollywood Land
With numerous dining options right inside the park, including favorites like the Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta, Corn Dog Castle and the Cozy Cone Motel, there is food to please everyone along with a little magic and adventure while you eat. With several fun-filled shows to see including The World of Color who says you can only ride the rides to have a great time? Our Anaheim hotel knows that your main purpose here is to experience everything this area has to offer, which is why we provide all the comforts of home to make sure you have the best trip possible.
Best Western Plus Pavilions offers:
- A great location just two blocks away
- Disneyland® Resort Shuttle Available
- 2- and 3-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Tickets
- Cable TV with ESPN®, HBO® and Disney®
- Outdoor heated pool and spa to relax in
- Microwave in-room
- Refrigerator in-room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Breakfast option
There are plenty of shopping options within walking distance of our hotel, including the Garden Walk with plenty of restaurants and shopping. No matter what you choose to do on your vacation, our Anaheim hotel provides you with a central location to easily get everywhere you need to go.