Urban legend has it that this is the Happiest Place on Earth! Want to experience a fantasyland adventure? Why not experience the thrills of a Mad Tea Party with Alice, embark on a Jungle Cruise, partake in a horse-drawn streetcar ride with the Main Street Vehicles or soar into Never Never Land with Peter Pan at the helm of the flight. For a more daring magical adventure, you could take a ride on Pinocchio’s Daring Journey or experience being a pirate at the Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island. You do not want to miss the Magic happens Parade! The magic of Disneyland® contains themes such as:
- Tomorrowland, where the imagination of the future takes flight.
- New Orleans Square
- Mickey’s Toontown, a magical place the kids will never want to leave.
- Critter Country
- Main Street, U.S.A., where the old-fashioned shops and shows are sure to delight.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
HOLIDAYS AT THE DISNEYLAND RESORT – NOVEMBER 12 – JANUARY 9
- Disney Festival of Holidays – multi cultural and diverse music and cuisine
- Festival Feasting – Tasty eats and spirited libations from diverse cultures
- Santa Holiday Visit – Come visit Santa at the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
- Christmas Fantasy Parade
- It’s a Small World Holiday
- Believe in Holiday Magic! Fireworks display
- ….And so much Holiday Magic all throughout the Resort!
For more information CLICK HERE